How to Use Facebook Business Manager: A Step-by-Step Guide
The Facebook manager is your one pit-stop to where all your Facebook business tools live. This place is designed to organize all your business activities on Facebook. It’s where you manage all your Facebook marketing and business activities.
If your business requires Facebook, then this is the place where it keeps your Facebook Business assets centralized, safe and organized.
If you’ve been putting off on how to set up a Facebook Business Manager, we have got you all covered here. You are going to learn here Step-by-Step on how to set up this business game-changer from scratch.
But, first, let’s answer an important question: Exactly what is Facebook Manager?
What is Facebook Business Manager?
Here is what Facebook says about it, “Business manager serves as a one-stop to manage business tools, assets, and employee access to these assets.”
Basically, it’s the place where you can manage all your business marketing and advertising activities. This is the control room where you can control multiple users, access multiple resources like your Instagram account, and product catalogs. Here are some of its key features:
- It keeps your personal profile completely separated from your business activities, so you don’t have to worry about whether your friends will know about your business (If you want to keep it secret), whether you posted stuff in the wrong place. So you don’t have to worry about getting distracted by cute baby videos).
- It’s a central place to track your Facebook ads, with an inch-to-inch detailed report on how they are performing.
- It gives access to vendors, partners, and agencies to your page and ads, without handing over the ownership of the assets.
- Privacy at its best. Coworkers won’t see your personal information—Just your name, email address, page, and ads.
Now you know why you might want to use Facebook Business Manager, let’s get you set up.
How to Set up Facebook Business Manager
Step 1: Go to business.facebook.com and click the big blue Create Account button on the top right.
Step 2: Enter your business name, your name, business email address you want to use to manage your Facebook business manager account, then click Next.
Step 3: Enter your business details: address, phone number, and website. You’ll also need to specify whether you are making this Facebook manager to promote your own business or to provide services to other businesses (like an agency). When you are finished, click Submit.
Step 4: Check your email with the subject line “Confirm your business email” within the message. Click Confirm Now.
Step 5: Add your Facebook Business Page(s).
From the business manager dashboard, you can find the option of Add page. In this step, you have a couple of options to add your page. You can add an existing page Facebook business page and if you don’t have one, you can create a one.
Tip: New pages take a lot of time to grow in terms of quality traffic. To avoid the waiting part, you can buy our genuine likes on your Facebook business page with a 100% money-back guarantee! You can check them out here https://www.eazysmm.com/buy-facebook-page-likes/
The minor distinction is that when you are adding an existing business page, then you go for ‘Request Access’ but if you are creating a one, then you have to click on the ‘Add Page’ option
Step 6: Add your Facebook Ad Account(s)
Note that once you add your ad account to your business manager, you can’t remove it, so it’s especially important to add only your account. To access a client’s account, you can request access.
To create a one,
From the Business Manager dashboard, click ‘Add ad Account’, then Create Account
Enter your account details, then click Next.
How to give access to Facebook Business Manager
Keeping on top of your marketing is a tough job, and you may not want to do it alone. Facebook Business Manager allows you to give access to your team members so that you can have an entire group of people working on your business page and ad campaigns. Here’s how you can give access:
- From the business manager dashboard, click Add people.
- In the next pop-up, enter your team member’s email address you want to add. You can decide to what extent you want to give them access. You want to give them limited access (choose Employee access) and if you want to give them full access (choose admin access).
- Wait for the team members to accept the invitation. Once they accept it, you can start working right after it.
Is it safe to buy Facebook Business Manager?
Agencies who provide services of Facebook Ads to the business owners, a few of them also sell the Business manager.
If the business manager is fully verified (which is a big thing) and there are no strikes, bans, or copyrights, then there is no harm in buying a paid Facebook Business Manager. You can look for a Paid Business Manager on websites like Upwork.
But proper research is required before buying one, or you may fall into fraudulent traps. Setting up your own is far better than buying some stranger’s Facebook manager.
How to delete your Facebook Business Manager
In a few simple steps, you can delete your Facebook Business Manager:
- In the dashboard, open business settings.
- Open business info.
- Click Permanently Delete Business and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Ad accounts that are associated with your business will be permanently deleted unless you choose them to transfer to another Business manager.
That’s it for today! Stay tuned for more power-packed content.