What Kind of Camera do most YouTubers use?
Video editing is the matter of next step.
For making a video we need photography, or videography, for which a camera is a must.
But just buying any kind of camera is not the right decision for any passionate creator.
One should buy camera after researching about it.
You are thinking why your Smartphone is not considered as a camera with better quality.
Actually, it all depends on your content. If you want to create action video, wildlife video you require better camera.
What camera do I need for YouTube?
A question of many beginners, what camera they need to create amazing videos for starting their YouTube channel. So, for beginners and other creators, some examples of camera which are used by most YouTubers in 2022 are given here.
Canon EOS 70D
- Full HD 1080P
- 20.2MP CMOS Sensor and Digic 5+ Image Processor
- 100-12800 ISO sensitivity
- Dust resistance
- Good for photography and videography
- Excellent video quality
- 4K options aren’t available for this model
- It’s not waterproof
- High price rate
Canon EOS M50
- High ISO settings
- Full HD 1080P
- Decent for sports and wildlife photography
- It provides excellent features
- It is not waterproof. If the camera is wet, carefully dry it and contact to the service center.
- Battery life is medium.
- LCD screen
- Mirrorless camera
- Remote view shooting capacity
- It has lightweight, which is an advantage for carrying this camera anywhere.
Canon XA10 camcorder
- Sensor type is CMOS sensor
- 10 x Optical zoom, 1080p HD Video
- This device can connect with Wi-Fi
- Internal storage space is 64GB
- It has heavyweight, which is a disadvantage for carrying it.
Sony Cybershot DSC- RX100
- 1.0 type sensor
- 4K video makes it popular
- It has useful modes; Slow motion is one of them.
- Some restricted features which can be applied on images only.
- Weaker connectivity options
- It can accept full-frame (FX) or APS-C (DX) lenses
- It has a tiny and lightweight body
- Simpler menus and dials
- Supper compact
- Affordable for beginners
- Battery life is medium ( 300 shoot) which is not good
- Autofocus performance is slow.
- 4K videos
- 12MP photos
- Pro quality photo capture in 3 modes.
- Best for shooting action video
- Not suitable for artistic project.
- Not good for all situation.
Usefulness of These cameras
These cameras about that are discussed above provide a better video resolution. Maximum vloggers, YouTubers use 4K video which is supported by YouTube.
These cameras have better quality autofocus mode which are friendly for smooth videos.
Cameras have excellent image sensor to enrich your video quality. These are the reasons for choosing these cameras
Do YouTubers use iPhone for filming?
If you have this type of quarries, its answer is yes!
iPhone is undoubtedly best for filming videos, for YouTubers.
All new iPhone has the capacity of 4K video recording.
This is an advantage for powerful video creation. It helps to zoom, adding effects or crop out any part of video.
iPhone 14 Pro Max is very popular for filmmaking. If you are a beginner and have an iPhone, you don’t need to buy a camera.
Your iPhone is enough for making videos.
Video qualities control the number of viewers of one’s YouTube channel. Subscribers are also increased if your video quality is better.
There are many competitors in this field (YouTube). So you have to do best, create best and editing should be better. Then you will get success in this platform.
If you have any suggestions, please share here without hesitation.
You can read more valuable blogs at eazysmm.com/blogs