How to see who shared your TikTok video?
TikTok is a vast social media application. Not only it allows content creators to create their own space, enabling them to show their talent but also allows fans to create pages.
If you have been on TikTok for a while, I bet you have seen that there are some accounts in TikTok that reposts viral videos from their accounts. Now, this acts as a benefit for both the actual creator as well as the owner of the account who is reposting the original video.
However, before reposting a video, it is always best advised to ask for permission from the actual content creator. Else, it can be issued under an illegal act.
These accounts, that repost viral videos or memes on TikTok, have a very strong chance of gaining a higher ratio of audience. Thus resulting in maximum views and engagement on their channel.
This acts as a source of indirect earnings for the owner of the channel reposting TikTok videos. However, the credit for the video or any content still goes to the actual creator.
So, if you are a creator or a fan page on TikTok and are looking to repost already posted videos on TikTok, here are a couple of more things you need to know:
Can you see how many times your TikTok has been shared?
Yes, if someone shares your TikTok video or if you are planning to repost someone’s TikTok, know that they will be aware of the times it has been shared.
Wondering how they get to see it? Read below:
- Click open your TikTok and then click on your profile.
- Once done, tap on the hamburger sign that is located at the top right corner of your profile.
- Then select “Creator Tools.”
- Next, select the “Analytics” option.
- Once selected, you will see a lot of options showing up
- Select the “Shares” option located under Engagement
- Then, alternatively, select the “Content”t option
- Once you select the content section, you will get plenty of suggestions for your videos.
- Click on any video of yours that you choose to check.
- On the right side, you will get to see an arrow. Check under it to check how many times your video got shared.
Can you see who shared your TikTok?
No, unfortunately, you can not see who has shared your TikTok videos. However, previously there was a feature on TikTok where the creators were required to have a “TikTok Pro account”. This feature enabled the users to learn about the user profile who shared their content on TikTok.
Currently, this feature has been disabled on TikTok.
Why can’t I see who has shared my TikTok?
TikTok has banned this feature due to obvious privacy concerns. Moreover, TikTok is also a social media application that allows users and followers to share any type of content they like in TikTok.
Therefore, concerning such reasons, TikTok now only shows the number of times a creator’s content has been shared without revealing the person who shared it.
Why am I having trouble sharing my TikTok content?
If you are a TikTok user and having trouble sharing your videos then there are certain setting issues that you need to fix. Read below on how you can modify your settings smoothly:
- Click open your TikTok application and tap on your profile.
- Then click on the hamburger option. You will find this option at the top right corner of your phone.
- Then click on the settings option and choose the privacy section.
- Then tap on the privacy option.
- Once done, select the toggle available beside your private account. This will make your profile visible to the public.
- Once your profile is not locked, your videos can be seen by anyone and shared easily by other TikTok users.
You see, TikTok is a versatile application. Broadly, it helps people stay connected easily from all corners of the world, along with maintaining the database of the users safe.
It is a great social media application for earning, sharing, learning, getting entertained, and following your favorite content creator. With its constantly updated features and versions, I personally appreciate this platform quite a lot.
Additionally, apart from the features, it brings on through the mode of application update, it also has a bunch of settings built-in by default in the application. You can anytime switch your preferred genre, and language, and have a tour of other foreign video content.
Thus, a great platform to learn and be a part of various cultures and trends through the means of the internet.
So, if you are a keen learner, who loves to learn via entertainment and connect with new people and get to know them, then you will love TikTok. Honestly, there is quite a lot to explore on TikTok.
So, I would suggest installing the application now and exploring it to know more new and interesting things!
I would also suggest buying genuine TikTok likes and followers to grow your account faster organically.