How do you get playlists on TikTok?
One of the prime reasons why I love TikTok so much is because of its hi-tech features. If you study the features this platform has, you will get to see, it is very organized. No wonder why it is so famous in today’s generation.
With so many features aligned on TikTok, do you know that there is also a playlist feature? Sounds alien? No worries, in today’s blog post we will be introducing you to the playlist feature in TikTok.
Moreover, we will be also talking about its specification and uses in a much broader manner. So my dear friends, are you ready to explore? Let’s get started!
Why can’t I create my playlists on TikTok?
If you are in confusion regarding why you are not able to create a playlist on TikTok, then there’s sad news awaiting for you. This is because this feature is not open for everyone on TikTok.
Although heartbreaking it is, the fact is this feature is only offered to a few selected creators on TikTok. This feature was recently established on TikTok in the year 2021.
Only lucky creators get the opportunity to enable the playlist feature on TikTok. This helps them to arrange their previous videos in a series.
Such a feature helps offer the audience a chain of stories and relatable content with the prior videos. This keeps the audience engaged and prone to enjoy videos and content from the creator’s playlists.
How many followers are required to create a playlist on TikTok?
Well, if you are looking forward to creating your own playlist on TikTok, then honestly it is quite a challenging task. This is because to have your own playlist on TikTok you need to have at least 10,000 followers on your TikTok account.
Start creating playlists now, buy TikTok likes and followers now!
What are the benefits of having a playlist on TikTok?
If you have scored 10,000 followers on your TikTok account and are looking forward to building a playlist, then there are numerous advantages to it. Below, we have mentioned a brief explanation, enabling you to understand the benefits of having a playlist on TikTok.
- Gather viral content from TikTok – Once you have a playlist on TikTok try collecting content and videos from TikTok that are viral. This will help you to attract your targeted audiences on your channel better.
- Quality engagement – The more popular videos you gather and store on your playlist in TikTok the better engagement you will have. However, there are many other ways to develop engagement.
For instance, for the video that you are reposting on TikTok, try making it more fun with gifs and memes.
Ask your audience questions and their point of view on that video.
- Upgraded views – Needless to say, if you repost a famous TikTok video on your playlist, you will have a high amount of views on your channel. It does not matter to the audience if they are getting to see an already uploaded video from another channel, as long as you are presenting your creativity with it.
- Neat and structured manner of storing videos – When you collect and store different trendy videos on your playlists, that helps neatly store them.
In this way the next time there is an interesting video that gets viral, the audience will search for the video on your playlist with the creative add-ons you offer with the video.
Where are my playlists on TikTok?
If you have your playlists created on TikTok then you can easily find them at the top section of your profile’s video tab.
Note, after you have created your playlist on Tiktok, you can choose to change or edit it as you please by clicking on the top three dots. You can easily find these three dots at the top right.
How do I create my Playlist on TikTok?
If you are looking forward to creating a playlist on TikTok, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Click open your TikTok application.
- Click on your profile icon that is located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select the option ‘Sort videos into playlists’ that is mentioned under the video tab
- Tap the option ‘Start creating’
- Once done, give your playlist a name and then click on next.
- Note, you can only name your playlist with 25 characters. So keep it short.
- Choose the video you wish to add to your playlist and then click on done.
Having a playlist on TikTok is of course fun. Therefore, if you too have 10,000 followers on your TikTok, then why waste any time? Go make your own playlists on TikTok now and get plenty of views and engagement!
However, if you are a creator who posts raw videos, then this is also a great opportunity for you to stay connected with your followers. Explore now on TikTok and have fun!